The SEO Design Advantage: Why Web Designers Should Incorporate SEO into Their Designs
Updated: Mar 7
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential part of any website or online presence. SEO ensures that your website is visible to search engines, and helps you rank higher for relevant searches. It is just as important as the design of your website, and should be taken into consideration when planning a website.
At DLL Studios, we understand the importance of SEO, and we can help you achieve proper SEO during the designing phase of your website. We will work with you to ensure that your website is search engine optimized, from the initial design and development, to the content that is created for the website.
We will also ensure that the content on your website is relevant to the topics you want to rank for, and that it is optimized to be as visible as possible to search engines. We will also use the latest SEO techniques to get your website ranking in the search engines, like keyword research and link building.
SEO is an ongoing process, and we will work with you to continually optimize your website to ensure it is as visible as possible. We can also help you with other aspects of SEO, such as setting up Google Analytics, optimizing your website for different devices, and managing your social media accounts.
1. “What is SEO?”. Google. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35291?hl=en
2. “SEO Best Practices for Websites”. SEO Toolkit. https://seotoolkit.com/best-practices/
3. “Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide”. Google. https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
4. “5 Essential Tips for SEO Friendly Website Design”. Search Engine Land. https://searchengineland.com/5-essential-tips-for-seo-friendly-website-design-317907
5. “How to Optimize Your Website for Different Devices”. SEO Toolkit. https://seotoolkit.com/website-optimization/